Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring is Sprung!!

Hello there bloggers and happy Friday!!! Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the Anything Goes Spring challenge at Creative Moments and I created this lil uplifting paper pieced card using Bubble Gum Sassy for one of my students...


It took very little coloring because of all the paper piecing, and was actually a super simple card to make, but I LOVE using verses on my cards and have GOT to be more proactive about pairing uplifting verses with my Sassy images (sometimes not too easy!) :) 

I will be submitting Bubble Gum Sassy to the following challenges:
4 Krafty Girls (Anything Goes)
Fab n Funky (Paper Piecing)

Sassy Studios is also sponsoring the Purples and Blues challenge at Charisma Cardz and the Birthday Challenge at Aud Sentiments, so I played with Bonny of the Nile (Sassy Cleopatra) for this go around...

I colored Bonnie in with copics (Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20; Hair: C03, C05, C07, C09, BG10; Dress and jewels: BG000, BG10, BG11, BG13). I added some feathers, lace, ribbon, and bling, and this cutie was my stepmom's birthday card cause she soooo looks like her! :) 

I will also be submitting Bonnie to the following challenges:
Creative Knockouts (Anything Goes)
Add a Little Dazzle (Radiant Orchid/Anything Goes)

6 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards, thanks for entering the first into our Paper Piecing challenge at Fab'n'Funky, good luck.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments! :)

    Petya DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. Thanks for joining Fab n Funky. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards.

    Thanks for sharing at Charisma this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two adorablde card, love all the details!! Thank you for play with us at Creative Moments this time, hope to see you soon again!! Hugs Kate Co-Leader

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!