Thursday, January 2, 2014

Time after Time

Hello there blogland and Happy New Year!! As my vacation winds down, I have to say that I am VERY happy to begin 2014, and I look forward to sharing my crafty journey with you this year! :)

This week's DTBST challenge is called "Time after Time" and we are asking that you please use some sort of "time" feature...

For this card, I played with Evanora because we have been watching the movie Oz the Great and Powerful ALLLLLLL Christmas break long! :) My kids love it... It's actually on RIGHT now as I type, true story. :) She is a brandy new Sassy image for me, so it was TOTALLY fun to color her up and get her posted!


I will be submitting this one to The House that Stamps Built (New), and Inky Impressions' Anything Goes challenges. Thanks for swinging by and have a blessed 2014!!!

3 comments:

  1. Finally got here! I love the soft purple with the starkness of the black cape Adina really set the image off! HUGS

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty Adina! I love the purples! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!