Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Home and other celebrations...

Happy New Year!!! As I wrote the title to this blog post, I thought to myself "Self, will your readers think that you have a new home by reading this post?" WELLLLL, nope, that's not what the "New Home" is celebrating this time around, and for now that's A - Ok with me! :)

This week's challenge at Craft Your Passion is anything "New" including (you guessed it!) new homes! :) So I made this card using the Mushroom Palace from The Paper Shelter to help someone ELSE celebrate their new home in the new year! :)


I had tons of fun NOT coloring this precolored digi and then popping up the mushroom caps for some... well, pop. :) The image was a bit daunting when I looked at it clear and uncolored so I was VERY grateful that it came precolored too! :) 

Thanks for swinging by! I will be submitting this one to The Paper Shelter's Anything Goes challenge for good measure as well! :) 

Hugs,
Adina

1 comment:

  1. What a great simple card. Go on, give colouring it a go :p you'll be great I'm sure and don't forget to share it with us:) hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!