Wednesday, October 16, 2013

There's Snowman Like YOU!!

Happy Wednesday Blogland!! Adina here, with a seriously QUICK card featuring my FAVORITE embellishment (other than glitter...) :) LACE!!

This week Sassy Studios is sponsoring the Lace challenge at Creative Moments and I had the chance to play with Snowman Pinup! :)


This lil lady was colored using Copics (skin: E000, E00, E11, E04; Dress: BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG13; Scarf and boots: BG18, BG15; Hat: C0, C3; Hair: E50, E53, E31). 

Once I added the first layer of surrounding lace and taped down the doily and feathers, I figured the card was still missing SOMETHING, so I glitzed up another piece of lace using the Mint Chalkboard Glimmermist and created a Minty Green bow to go along with the layout... I have to say it's been a while since I spritzed glimmer mist on ribbon and I really DO love the versatility they give me... Just sayin. :)

SOOOOO, I'll be submitting this lil lady to Creative Craft Challenges' Anything Goes, Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges (Inspired by a Christmas carol... this card screams "Frosty the SASSY Snowman...) :), and Hiding in My Craft Room's Super Scraps Saturday (that was my LAST scrap of that particular patterned paper and I was SOOOO glad I used it lol!!! ). 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope YOU have a crafty day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Adina, this is lovely! Great colors and I love the shabby chic feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the image and your embellies :) Thanks for joining in the fun at HIMCR.
    Lena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!