Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Birthday to EWE

So I admittedly am NOT the Queen of clever sentiments. I always get a chuckle out of the cutesy phrases like "How are MOO" or those types... SOOO, when I saw that Bugaboo was the sponsor for this month's Card Makin' Mamas challenge, I jumped all over the "Happy Birthday to Ewe" set, which includes adorable Sheep celebrating together. :)



I made a joy fold card and although I feel like this card was super simple, I really liked the way it turned out... I'm also submitting this one to Aud Sentiments (Anything Goes). Thanks for looking! :)



3 comments:

  1. A great card. I love the design and the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image, love the design!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!