Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's the cute ones that have it in the bag... :)

Hello there and happy Spring blogworld! :) I'm back with a lil critter today. I am notorious for creating cards of "girls"... I don't know WHY I gravitate toward stamps of females and such, probably because when I was little I liked paper dolls and such... So it is really a challenge for me to craft things like scenery and animals...

SOOOO, this week's challenge at Craft Your Passion is to make it "cute" and our sponsor was 2 Cute Ink. I got to play with "Owl You Need is Love".

I'm submitting this one to Creative Moments' Animals challenge and the 7 Kids College Funds' Things with Wings challenge. Thanks for flying by today! :)

5 comments:

  1. He looks great. And the tree he is sitting on is also great.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your owl is so so so adorable. I just want to hug him! :-) Your coloring is great and the feather is perfect. Thanks for the inspiration. By the way, I have some blog candy on my blog if you would like to enter:
    http://yolieville.blogspot.com/2013/03/blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love your little Owl, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adina, this is fabulous, I love the colors you used on the bird and the feather embellishment...AWESOME!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Thank you so much for entering the www.7kidscollegefund.com Challenge! The Design Team appreciates the time you invested in your project and that you have shared it with all our blog followers!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!