Sunday, March 3, 2013

For someone who defies gravity

Hey there blogland!! Adina again, back to share a lil creative happiness with ya... This week's challenge at Card  Makin' Mamas was "Green"... And our sponsor was Simply Betty Stamps. And lemme tell ya, when I first saw "Green" I was intimidated.Green is NOT my favorite color in the grand scheme of things, and I barely have green papers around... BUT then I saw Witchy Wednesday and she SCREAMED "Elpheba" to me... Then again, I was probably listening to the Wicked soundtrack because, well, I listen to that almost every day...


When I finished the card up, I realized it's time to send another Care Package to my darling Ariana, who I cannot wait to see on Broadway... she's majoring in theater at NYU Tisch, and mark my word, the girl is going to be famous. She is a triple threat and AMAZING, not to mention dynamic... And missed, lol. After Ariana's class graduated, I realized I can never allow myself to become so attached to another set of students again. She is part of probably what I would consider the most talented graduating class I have ever had the chance to teach and, well, I can go on and on but I won't lol. :)

I'll be submitting this one to 613 Avenue Create (Anything Goes/Tic Tac Toe), Gingerloft (Ribbons and Bows), Great Impressions (Green and recycled book page and doily), No Matter Which (Anything Goes), and Digi Haven (Green). 

Thanks for stopping by and have a Wickedly fun day!! :)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanx for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUst GORgeous! What a FABulous design and I LOve your ribbon....Thank you soooo much for joining us at Digi Haven.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Adina, how lovely to come back on line after my long absence to see a post from you, thank you so much for thinking of me, I have had some changes in my life over the last year and a half and have just got on my feet again, hopefully I am back to what I love best, visiting my blogging friends and being inspired by their gorgeous work which is what you have done for me again. Thank you for thinking of me, it means the world to me, your card is just gorgeous, the big bow is so stunning. Hope all is well with your lovely family. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and go Ariana! Thanks for visiting our neighborhood and stopping to play with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    Lesia
    DT Member
    I invite you to visit my personal blog at:
    www.memascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love this!! And I love Wicked!! The image is so beautifully colored, love the use of the doily, love that card fold with the awesome big black bow! Love everything about it :) Thanks for sharing with us and playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create! Please come play again!

    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    my blog:
    http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for sharing in No Matter Which’s *Anything Goes* challenge and good luck !

    Hugzzz

    Tammy, NMWC DT at Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card & the big bow is stunning! Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!