Thursday, June 30, 2011

Steampunk Vintage Time!

So I got sucked in again... Swaps do it to me EACH and every time... :) But it's honestly been a long time since I really was involved in swaps via Cafe Mom, so when I saw a couple of interesting swaps on Splitcoast, I had to join in...
These ATCs were created for a Steampunk swap that was DEFINITELY up my alley, particularly since I haven't played with my entire pack of Steampunk Debutante paper from Graphic 45, and it's probably still my favorite line they've released recently... So here's the whole lot of nine:


And here are a few of the cards individually:
 


I had lots of fun making 'em... I used some corrugated cardboard (my alltime favorite backing for ATCs, btw!) and added some light gel medium mixed with Paprika Glimmer Glam that I then dripped on top of the coppery blend... Then I layered my favorite Graphic 45 papers, inked em up, added a stamped Tim Holtz Millinery image that I colored in with my Smooch ink and then of course there's some lace, some Tim Holtz sprockets, and CRACKLE accents (without which no project is ever complete!)... Oh AND I played with the Viva Decor Bronze pearl pens for the pearl accents...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!