Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Love is in the air...

Actually, it's ice in the air today... Stuck home again due to a CRAZY ice storm that's STILL going on... I am SO over this weather! We have had the snowiest January in like the history of Januaries, and February is not starting out so hot either (no pun intended!).

BUT, with February comes all the lovey dovey stuff associate with Valentine's day... (Yuck)

I may not be the most romantic of women and I truly dislike flowers on VD (when I was in college we actually would go out for lunch or dinner with a group of friends to boycott "VD")... BUT the concept of love is still all well and good lol...

SO, I have been trying to empty out my stash of hoarded stuff... I have SO much scrap crap lying around that needs to be used. Not trashed, just used. Especially with CHA stuff arriving every day, lol! :) So, I'm on a mad dash to use all my pretties up over the next few weeks so I can make room for new stuff!
This card was made using a piece of transparancy that I've been hoarding for over two years... Do you ever do that? Hold onto something pretty cause it's almost too pretty to use? And then realize years have past and you never used it? I still get a nervous feeling in my tummy when I use my really pretty G45 or Webster's Pages papers cause I'm scared to finish 'em off... but there's ALWAYS something new! :) Ugh, I have GOT to get over it and just CUT!!

WELL, this card is full of "old" stuff... the transparancy is one I got from Bad Girls FOREVER ago, the lace edge is also from my Bad Girls days... and the "Love" sentiment was from Creative Memories, which I stopped selling over a year and a half ago as well! :) So there goes me cleaning out my stash! :)
Because it's a "loving" card, I'll submit this one for Charisma's challenge...My darling Leah is on the DT over there and they have a Valentine's Challenge going on for the next two weeks, so head on over to play! :)

3 comments:

  1. Missy no wonder you hoarded the transparency...It's gorgeous!!! Thanks for dropping by my blog. You are such a sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MWAH.
    i love being your darling! and i MISS you, like crazy! i am prolly heading up to Canada next weekend, but perhaps we can get together soon after that?! we need some girlie scrappy time! my place or yours? i still have gifties for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do that... I save up pretty stuff, but really, what's the point of the pretty stuff sitting in your cupboard?? Use it and enjoy it :) Like the grandma's 'best china' - use it, use it, use it!! Your card is devine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!