Friday, July 9, 2010

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of." (Mansfield Park)

And since I have NO income this month, lol, I am going to have to stick to scrapping/card making for MY source of happiness! :)

Making me VERY happy these days is when I stumble across blogs that help me get that creative urge up and moving... LIKE Create with TLC, where you can get TONS of freebie Digi images and Sentiments, as well as some larger collections in the Store...

AND one of the more recent freebies was a vintage style cooking up kinda image, and well, you KNOW I had to snag it and pair it with some Graphic 45!!! :) Thanks for looking!!
SO, there's a challenge going on at Create With TLC if you like the digi image, (sentiment came from there too!!) and it's running until tonight, so head on over there and snag a copy to play along!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow....this is so creative. I love the feel of it.
    Thank you for making my image look so good.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!